Hosting a Friday
Benefits to Hosting
- Exposure for you program/group/mission
- Your event is announced via the University Calendar and ISUNET
- Meeting groups around campus
- Informal atmosphere to discuss your goals
- Campus service credit
- Did we mention that there are snacks and a bar???
What do I have to do?
- Contact President, Bob Preston at email@example.com
or call (309) 438-7933 to pick a Friday to host
- Determine the amount of food needed by using the catering
page on the UClub website
- Talk for 10 minutes about your program
- Relax and visit with the group
What does it cost?
- You only pay for the snacks! (click here for catering
- The bar is a cash bar
- You don't need any handouts or special equipment
At 4:30, we will begin the scheduled program. The President or another officer will
open the meeting and make any necessary announcements. You will then be introduced
and the scheduled program will begin. Please keep your remarks brief, preferable
to 10 mintues or less. This will provide time for questions and informal discussion.
Catering a University Club Event
Around ten days before your program, please call Campus Dining Services at 438-5504
to arrange for the Hors d'oeuvres. They will have your name on a master calendar.
Dining Services will give you the option to choose between two packages. The Chef
determines the actual food choices - you just pick option one or two.
Option 1 - $115.00 (Serves about 30 people)
Option 2 - $145.00 (Serves about 50 people)
NOTE: Both packages include the services of a bartender
Once you have chosen the package you would like for the event you are sponsoring,
you will have need to choose from the choices below for what food will be served:
- Mini Quiches
- Hot Wings
- Cheese Sticks
- Mini Tacos
- Potato Skins
- BBQ Meatballs
- Stuffed Mushrooms
- Chips & Salsa
- Veggie Platter with Dip
- Fruit Tray
- Cheese & Crackers
- Chocolate Covered Strawberries
- Oatmeal Raisin Cookies
- Chocolate Chip Macadamia Nut Cookies
- Assorted Dessert Cakes