Hosting a Friday
What do I have to do?
- Contact President, Bob Preston at rlpresto@IllinoisState.edu to pick a Friday to host.
- Discuss the catering options with Bob. The food selection should be sufficient for a minimum of 25 people.
- Present your talk.
- At 4:30 p.m., we will begin the scheduled program. The President or another officer will open the meeting and make any necessary announcements. You or the sponsored speaker will then be introduced.
- Please make the length of your presentation about 30-40 minutes. This will allow time for questions and informal discussion.
- Relax and visit with the group.
Would you or your organization like to sponsor a University Club meeting?
The standard full sponsorship option includes providing one hot and two cold hors d’oeuvres plus a selection of soft drinks for 25 people. The cost is established on a sliding scale by Catering Services. Partial sponsorship is also possible by providing additional hors d’oeuvres for a U-Club sponsored program. A large variety is available – please see the Catering Services website for details. You may also call Campus Dining Services at (309) 438-2222. All Catering arrangements must be submitted to Catering Services at least two weeks in advance of the program and coordinated with the University Club.